Please download the latest version of flash for your operating system to view this content.
Sheffield Digital Campus is the heart of Sheffield
No other office location in Sheffield can match the ease of access Sheffield Digital Campus offers in terms of road, rail and bus links. The campus is also within walking distance of every major retail, leisure and business quarter in the city.
Located between the Pond Street bus interchange and the mainline railway station, Sheffield Digital Campus is ideally placed for public transport travel.
Private transport access is also excellent; not only is the campus on the inner ring road, it is also adjacent to the Sheffield Parkway - the main artery leading to the M1 motorway only ten minutes away. Each of the buildings on Sheffield Digital Campus will have dedicated secure undercroft or surface car parking.
- Within close proximity to Sheffield's new £500 million retail quarter, and situated within the Cultural Industries Quarter
- At the heart of the transportation system - located between the rail and bus stations (www.sypte.co.uk)
- Six miles along the Parkway from Junction 33 of the M1
- 900 luxury apartments by Urban Splash to be developed close to Sheffield Digital Campus (www.urbansplash.co.uk)
- Adjacent to Sheffield Hallam University (www.shu.ac.uk)
- Two minute walk to the heart of Sheffield's thriving city centre
- 20 minutes to the Peak District National Park (www.peakdistrict-nationalpark.info)